Audience Measurement System
- Scanning the space in front of a digital display, showcase or other point of interest.
- Finds human faces.
- Identifies visual contact and its durability.
- Identifies gender and age of the person.
- Accumulates statistics from all cameras.
- Presents the data in charts and graphs.
- Targeting the ad content for the current audience.
- Number of potential viewers.
- Average time spending by the viewer near the point of interest.
- Number of contacts.
- Average contact time.
- Age and gender of viewers.
27 Faces can be used anywhere: café shops and restaurants, airports and buses, shopping and business centers, banks and insurance companies.
27 Faces can be installed in automatic systems: vending machines, electronic queues, interactive kiosks, etc.